Chuck has been with the firm since 2001 and is a Project Manager. He has years of experience on various Design-Build, CM Agency, and CM at Risk jobs in the aviation, commercial, education, and housing industries. Chuck holds a BS in Civil Engineering from the University of Akron. Chuck has OSHA 10 and 30 certifications.
- University of Akron – Civil Engineering, B.S., 2002
- Lakeland Community College – Civil Engineering Technology, A.A.S., 2000
- Lakeland Community College – Construction Technology 2000 Certification
- LEED Professional Accreditation, 2007
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- LEED AP