Dale is a project engineer with over ten years of experience in the industry. He started with Ozanne in 2013 as a Project Engineer, working on document control, engineering, submittal and RFI management, P6 Primavera Schedule update software, project coordination and closeout. Dale graduated from The University of Salford (U.K.) 2006 with a B.Sc.(Hons) in Construction Project Management.
- The University of Leeds, UK – Accelerated Planner Development Program 2, 2008
- The University of Salford, UK – Construction Project Management, 2006 B.Sc. (Honors)
- The University of Salford, UK – Higher National Diploma in Building Studies
- Construction Contracting Operations Certification
- Accelerated Planner Development
- OSHA 30 Hour Certificate
- Adult CPR / AED