Jim is Ozanne’s lead project engineer and has been with Ozanne since 2001. His experience includes document control, engineering and contract administration utilizing Primavera Contract Manager (formerly Expedition), schedule development and schedule update management utilizing both Primavera Project Planner and Primavera P6, complete submittal process management from start-up to closeout, and the use of BIM (Building Information Modeling). Jim holds a BS in Construction Management from the University of Cincinnati.
- University of Cincinnati – Construction Management, B.S., 2001
- University of Cincinnati – Civil & Construction Engineering, A.S.
- LEED Professional Accreditation, 2010
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- Adult First Aid Certification
- LEED Green Associate
- OSHA 30 Hour Certification
- Adult CPR / AED