Why Ozanne Construction?
There are jobs – and then there are careers. The chance to do the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful. The opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills. The prospect of being surrounded by smart, ambitious, motivated people, day-in and day-out. That’s the kind of work you can expect to do at Ozanne Construction. If this sounds like a career that appeals to you, then check out our current job openings or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Contact Us
- Our positive reputation as an experienced general contractor, design builder, construction and program manager in Ohio and in other areas where we have done business.
- Safety, schedule compliance, cost management, technology, high quality, and lean construction.
- Education, training, and practical experience in commercial construction supplemented by continuing education.
- Ethics, fair dealing, trust and integrity in our business operations. Our word is our bond.
- Dedication and loyalty to our clients, employees, and business associates, personally and professionally.
- Environmental, economic, and social sustainability as a way to maximize shared value.
- Our highly trained, diverse staff including LEED Accredited Professionals and Green Associates.
- Our banking, bonding, and joint venture relationships.
- Our mentoring and contractor assistance activities and relationships.
- Our clients, employees, business associates, and community partners.
At Ozanne Construction we strive to offer transparency and treat our team members with respect, honesty and fairness. We work to provide the flexibility for each employee to balance their work and family responsibilities. We are leading professionals in our industry that work hard and celebrate successes along the way!
Sorry there are no current job listings. Please check back soon!