Dominic is a Project Manager and has been with Ozanne from 2008-2014 and 2017 to present. Dominic was part of the Orleans Parish Sheriff’s Office Recovery Program as a Project Engineer and Assistant Project Manager. Prior to rejoining the firm in 2017, Dominic served roles within the banking and consulting industries in the city of Chicago. Dominic has a BS in Construction Management from Ohio State University and a MS in Sustainable Real Estate Development from Tulane University.
- Tulane University – Sustainable Real Estate Development, M.S., 2013
- The Ohio State University – Construction Management, B.S., 2008
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- SAVE Value Methodology Associate, 2011
- VMA Certification / SAVE International