Rob has been with Ozanne since 1988 and is currently Vice President – Commercial Construction. He ensures that required resources are provided for the projects and manages all facets of Ozanne’s commercial operations. Rob is a member of the Legislative Committee for Construction Employers Association (CEA). Rob graduated from University of Akron with a degree in Construction Technology.
- University of Akron – Construction Technology, A.S., 1988
- LEED Professional Accreditation, 2009
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- SAVE Value Methodology Associate, 2011
- LEED AP
- VMA Certification / SAVE International